Your privacy is important to us so we developed this privacy notice to explain how we manage and look after your information when you visit www.gahumanresources.co.uk
We are GA Human Resources Ltd (GAHR), a HR Outsourcing and Consultancy company that provides HR services to organisations.
We can be found at:
You can contact us in the following ways:
• by writing to the GAHR Data Protection team at the above address
• by emailing us at email@example.com
• by telephone on 01892 320129
How we use your information
When someone visits www.gahumanresources.co.uk we do not collect personal data. Cookies are not used to collect information. If you have contacted us via the website to find out about your services we will only retain your contact details if you become a client at which point our Data Security Policy will be enforced.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union (EU)
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not transfer any personal information outside of the European Union (EU).
Automated decision making including profiling
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we are unable to make any automated decisions including profiling.
How long do we keep your data?
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not retain any data. If you have provided contact information we will only keep that information for as long as you are a client with us.
Data protection regulation gives you a number of rights regarding your personal information processed by us.
• The right to be informed: our obligation is to provide you with details of how we process your information
• The right of access: allows you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing
• The right to rectification: allows you to request the data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
• The right to erasure: allows you to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
• The right to restrict processing: allows you to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
• The right to data portability: allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
• The right to object: you must have an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation
You can contact us directly by post, email, or telephone, to exercise your rights.
Complaints and questions
If you want to make a complaint or have a question about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact us directly using the contact details above.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. Notifications of changes to this privacy notice will be via our website. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018.